- Jen is born in the big apple, New York City!
- Jen & family move across the country to the beautiful and oceanside town of Malibu, California.
- After an active childhood of sports, the beach, and of course a food fascination, Jen moves to the high mountains of Colorado for high school and college.
- Jen goes abroad! She travels to Australia & Europe with just a backpack and sense of adventure.
- Upon graduating from Fort Lewis College in Durango, CO - Jen finds herself running a catering company and learning more about food & nutrition.
- Settling back in California, Jen focuses on early childhood education and finds herself as a teacher.
- Jen moves herself and her son, Riley, back to Colorado after wanting more fulfillment and purpose.
- Quickly, she takes over a cafe in Basalt, CO where she serves up some of the best coffee, pastries, soups, & sandwiches in town - she names it “Jen’s Cafe.”
- She notices that guests of her cafe were loving an energy bar she had created and started to sell...
- By now, hundreds of bars have been made, sampled, tasted, and perfected!
- The company picks up popularity as Jen finds the three favorite flavors - Almond Butter, Peanut Butter, & Pumpkin Seed Butter.
- After years of lattes, Jen hangs up the coffee apron to pursue the bar business - to reach a more ambitious audience, maybe even global!
- One of Colorado’s premier food and drink events, Aspen Food & Wine - invites Jen and her bars to be a part of the Local’s Showcase Tent.
- Jen starts hiring, the demand for her bars means she can hardly keep them on the shelf.
- Jen contracts her first major league sports team - The New York Mets. This was a huge victory for Jen, as her bars were reaching the highest level of athletes in the world!
- A new product is born! Cashew Butter, Jen’s favorite flavor, which immediately gained a similar sentiment from her friends and customers.
- Jen's Cafe Bars are now sold nationally, they are also consumed by dozens of TV shows & movie sets, along with almost a dozen professional sports teams.
- Jen’s Cafe Bars move into a new permanent home. A commercial kitchen that Jen and her team can hand mix, package, box, and ship all from under one roof.